Are you interested in learning more about Resin.io? Want to know how containers work well with the Internet of Things? Check out this talk by Shaun Mulligan!
Resin.io brings the power of containers to the Internet of Things. We will talk about why Docker is such a good fit for IoT, how we’ve adapted Docker for the use case, and where we take Docker, from drones to turbines to skyscrapers. We will also talk about balena (https://www.balena.io/), our recently released, Moby-based container engine.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Fast Track to DevOps Fundamentals (in London on 2nd - 3rd September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Getting Into the Zero Downtime Deployment World (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)