Are you interested in learning more about Resin.io? Want to know how containers work well with the Internet of Things? Check out this talk by Shaun Mulligan!
Resin.io brings the power of containers to the Internet of Things. We will talk about why Docker is such a good fit for IoT, how we’ve adapted Docker for the use case, and where we take Docker, from drones to turbines to skyscrapers. We will also talk about balena (https://www.balena.io/), our recently released, Moby-based container engine.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)