Luke Bond teaches us how Istio can soothe those microservices adoption nightmares. Don't miss it!
Dark releases, network-level circuit breaking, and distributed tracing are features usually associated with unicorn companies such as Netflix and Lyft. Istio enables these features for microservices without changing any application code.
Adopting microservices without due preparation and maturation can lead to a messy, distributed monolith that is difficult to deploy and fractured teams that don't cooperate.
In this talk, Luke will present the path to microservices maturity realised by deploying Istio, highlighting the steps needed to get your house in order before adoption, the perils and pitfalls along the way, and the promised land of a stable, secure, and self-healing service mesh.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- High-Compliance Kubernetes Security (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Fast Track to DevOps Fundamentals (in London on 2nd - 3rd September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Applying Chaos Engineering to build Resilient Serverless Applications (in London on 9th July 2019)
- Getting Into the Zero Downtime Deployment World (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)