Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Klipse is well-known in the Clojure community as a Clojure REPL pluggable in any web page for evaluating code snippets.
In this talk, you will discover the most fun parts of Klipse in an interactive way. Get ready for many Live-Coding demos.
We will explore the internals of Klipse, explain the magic of self-host clojurescript and show how simple it is to contribute to Klipse.
Get ready to become a master of code interactivity!
Check out Klipse on github.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Polymorphism à la Clojure: Functional Object Oriented Programming is not an Oxymoron. (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- How to say no to Salesforce and build your own CRM (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Computer Graphics for Ruby developers (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Klipse - the Magic of Self-Host ClojureScript in Any Web Page
Yehonathan has 15 years of experience SW computing in startups and big companies, and an M.Sc in Mathematics. He has been coding for 6 years Clojure [script]. He's is a freelancer and Full-stack Web consultant. He gives Clojure workshop for companies that want to dive into Clojure and he is writing a book: "Get Programming with Clojure" with Manning.