Etherisc builds decentralized insurance. The vision is to create a decentralized insurance platform that enables anyone to build their own insurance products on the Ethereum blockchain.
Etherisc Flight Delay at fdd.etherisc.com is the first working product using the platform, a real insurance business operating with smart contracts on Ethereum. Initially launched over a year ago for Devcon2, the decentralized app is now legal, licensed and regulated insurance and sells flight delay policies to paying customers. The Flight Delay smart contracts generate real revenue from insurance premiums in ETH and fiat.
Stephan will present the flight delay product, share learnings from the development and first weeks of operation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- AI Auditing Framework (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Applying Monte Carlo Tree Search (MCTS) to the Protein Folding (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)