Are you interested in learning more about the latest threats to the Android ecosystem? Do you want to learn how to make sure your apps don't fall victim? Don't miss the first Android Security: Hacking and Building meetup!
In this event, we will be looking at the latest threats in the Android ecosystem and how these threats are being exploited by attackers in the wild. Additionally this event will be looking at some of the controls that can be implemented by developers to ensure that their applications don't fall victim to some of the attacks.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hunting Android Malware (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 27th - 28th January 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Voyager - DI and The Widget Router (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)