This session was not filmed.
As GraphQL is rapidly emerging as the new standard for APIs, knowing how to create a GraphQL Server is becoming a key skill. In this 2.5h course, you'll learn how to build a GraphQL Server from scratch using Node and TypeScript.
Production-ready Database setup
Implementing real-time (subscriptions)
Bring your own computer
Basic knowledge: GraphQL, Node and TypeScript.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a real-time Q&A app using GraphQL (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Workshop #2 - Building your first GraphQL Server w/ Node and TypeScript
Johannes is a Berlin/SF-based entrepreneur and founder of Graphcool, a GraphQL database proxy & platform. He previously built and sold the VR company "Optonaut". Johannes studied computer science at KIT, Germany and loves cutting-edge mobile/web technologies.