Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Code signing issues is something that every iOS and OSX developer has experienced. You have spent lot's of hours to make them work. In most of the cases, the error messages are not very clear. Sometimes a missing entry in entitlements, or simply expired development / provisioning certificate could cost you hours of effort. You all know you need certificates, but most of you don't know why you need them, what they actually contain and why they cause so much trouble.
Pravara will share with you the answers to all these questions. You will learn why you have to follow those steps to create certificates, how can you use simple command to look inside the developer certificate, and what plugins/options are available to read provisioning profiles. You will also learn what a certificate contain, how Apple uses it to verify the Apps. This talk will help you better understand the problems when they arise and fix them quicker.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 17th - 18th March 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Keynote Evening at Mobile Matters (in London on 28th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Core Image: Great When It Works (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)