Bring all your Power BI questions to get answers from some of Power BI Experts from all over the world!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction To Dataflows In Power BI (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Disruptive innovation: what it really means to the construction sector (in London on 9th July 2019)
- Ethics for Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Speed Up Your Apache Cassandra™ Applications: A Practical Guide to Reactive Programming - Cedrick Lunven, Developer Advocate, DataStax (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Speaker: Kasper de Jonge is a Principal Program Manager on the BI team at Microsoft, where he has worked on developing features for Power BI, Power Pivot and other Analysis Services products such as the Tabular model and Multidimensional cubes. He is a frequent speaker at conferences such as TechEd, SQLPASS, and SQLSaturday.
Marco's main activities are related to data warehouse relational and multidimensional design, but he is also involved in the complete development lifecycle of a BI solution. He has particular competence and experience in sectors like financial services (including complex OLAP designs in the banking area), manufacturing, gambling, and commercial distribution.
James Dales is Data Architect and runs the Microsoft technology practice in Altius, a Microsoft Gold Partner in Data Analytics and Data Platform. He has an background in data solutions and now specialises in Azure and Power BI. In 2016 James’ report won 2nd place in Microsoft’s Best Power BI Report contest.
Chris Webb is an independent consultant specialising in Analysis Services, Power BI, M, MDX and DAX. He is the author of "Power Query for Power BI and Excel" and a co-author of "SQL Server Analysis Services 2012: The BISM Tabular Model", "Expert Cube Development with SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services", and "MDX Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 and Hyperion Essbase"; he also co-authored the white paper "Planning a Power BI Enterprise Deployment" for Microsoft. He blogs at http://blog.crossjoin.co.uk
Alberto started working with SQL Server in 2000 and immediately focused his interest in the Business Intelligence area. He and Marco Russo created the sqlbi.com, where they publish their thoughts and topics about BI. He published several books about SSAS Tavìbular, Multidimensional and Power Pivot. He is a Microsoft MVP and he achieved the SSAS Maestro title, the highest level of certification on Microsoft SSAS technology.
Patrick LeBlanc is a currently a Data Platform Solutions Architect at Microsoft. Along with his 15+ years’ experience in IT he holds a Masters of Science degree from Louisiana State University. He is the author and co-author of five SQL Server books. Prior to joining Microsoft he was awarded Microsoft MVP award for his contributions to the community. Patrick is a regular speaker at many SQL Server Conferences and Community events.
Sr. Content Developer Microsoft working on Power BI, SSRS and SSAS