Dynamically provisioning storage is still a challenge in cloud native architectures. In this panel discussion you can ask any questions to the CTOs of two leading container storage providers, StorageOS and Portworx.
What is Rook, the newest CNCF project?
What do I need to know about the Container Storage Interface?
What's coming next from the Kubernetes Storage SIG and CNCF WG?
According to Alexis Richardson, 2018 is the year of cloud native storage, so bring your questions on everything cloud native storage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Journey Through the Storage Landscape (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Ask Me Anything on Cloud Native Storage
Luis Pabón is a MTS engineer at Portworx working on Kubernetes and CSI storage. Prior to joining Portworx in November of 2017, he worked at CoreOS and at Red Hat Storage were he created the project Heketi for GlusterFS and was the technical lead of Red Hat Container Native Storage.
Alex Chircop, StorageOS co-founder and CTO was previously Global Head of Storage Platform Engineering at Goldman Sachs and Head of Infrastructure Platform Engineering at Nomura International.