We'll go over the basic concepts, data types and modules. If you're new to Redis, this is the right meetup for you! Don't be afraid to bring your Redis pet project questions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Causal inference and the data-fusion problem (in London on 18th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- AI Auditing Framework (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Applying Monte Carlo Tree Search (MCTS) to the Protein Folding (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Introduction to Redis
Tague is the Head of Developer Advocacy at Redis Labs. At Redis Labs, he focuses on developer education, community growth, and support for the Redis community. Prior to joining Redis Labs, he worked in infrastructure engineering building several high performant Redis Systems.