Are you interested in staying up to date in audio development? Want to be a part of the latest evolution of audio technology? Don't miss this month's Audio Developer Meet Up to learn about Digital Signal Processing, 3D audio, embedded audio, plug-in development, audio for mobile and more!
Tom Duncalf, lead developer of ROLI's PLAY app, will talk about how React Native and JUCE can be used together to build compelling mobile apps .
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Integration Testing Strategies for React Applications (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 27th - 28th January 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- London Unreal Engine Meetup #33 (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)