Ilya will be traveling back in time to reflect on some of his personal experience with technology and what he has learned along the way, and how containers change his professional life.
Back to the present day, and Ilya will demonstrate how Weaveworks team uses open-source software they've built to observe and manage highly dynamic microservices-based infrastructure topology and its performance metrics over time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Deploying Weave's microservices reference application on Docker for Mac, Swarm and ECS (SkillsCast recorded in August 2016)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Elm Architecture in Haskell: Managing state with multiple threads (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)