PostgreSQL allows you to write stored functions and procedures in many languages, including Python. New facilities will be available in PostgreSQL 11, so this is a good time for a wide ranging discussion around this.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Hiring a Personal Investigator for Your App (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Data Transparency on Django with yourData (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Python Inside Your Database
Simon has architected various large and complex applications using database tech for companies across UK and Europe. He is now a Major Contributor to the PostgreSQL project and a strong proponent of non-relational approaches.