Humio is a log management database tuned for high ingest and intuitive querying. Therefore it's a great fit for the Mesos platform. We set out with a very clear goal: Harvesting logs should have zero-impact on the development and operations team on the Mesos platform.
In this talk, we'll first cover what Humio is to get an understanding of the requirements and then look at how we ended up with the architecture that we did.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Different Approach to a Log Management Database Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring agility with Plandek- Demos (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)