Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this Lightning Talk Abizer will share some knowledge to establish conventions and build a team by arguing over code.
Abizer tweets @abizern.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What Go Can Teach You About Programming (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote Evening at Mobile Matters (in London on 28th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Core Image: Great When It Works (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Lightning Talk: Pull Requests are Language
Abizer Nasir is a freelance iOS / OS X developer who has been working full-time in Swift for over a year. He has spoken on a variety of subjects related to Objective-C and Swift development at iOSCon, NSLondon, Swift London, Swift Summit and AltConf. He organises NSCoder Night London.