In 2017, Jez launched FunFair, a game-changing B2B platform using pioneering blockchain technology to bring transparency, efficiency, and access to new markets to the casino sector.
FunFair is using Fate Channels as a variation of state-channels to facilitate fast micropayments on the blockchain.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- AI Auditing Framework (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Applying Monte Carlo Tree Search (MCTS) to the Protein Folding (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Fate Channels, State Channels and Consensus Mechanisms in Ethereum
Jez holds an Order of the British Empire for his services to the computer game industry after leading his computer-game development company Argonaut to an IPO in 2000.