Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Are too many design and product considerations bringing you down? Learn how to simplify the conversation around feature development with Performance Budgets! In this talk, you’ll hear about why they are useful, how to set them up, track them and use them to keep your site performance under control!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better D3 charts with TDD - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Fast Track to DevOps Fundamentals (in London on 16th - 17th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Ideas for Future Haskell Tooling (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Using software engineering practices to improve engineering management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Performance Budgets: The What, Why And How
Marcos Iglesias is a Senior Software Engineer who builds compelling user interfaces at Eventbrite. Marcos is passionate about improving web performance, setting performance budgets and tracking them because "web performance matters!" On top of all that, he enjoys writing about software, giving talks and maintaining Britecharts, the open source charting library.