Tonight is a special edition meetup, where we'll be having an Intro to Purescript session thanks to Abby! Don't miss it!
Abby is a software engineer who’s been working with a mixture of Clojure, Haskell and PureScript over the last 3 years and is currently discovering how Haskell’s type system can help to create elegant and robust software.
Come join us to learn a bit about Purescript and some comparisons to Elm. Beginners welcome!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Park Bench Panel (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (in London on 8th - 9th October 2020)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Making and Testing Code Generators in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- GHC Runtime Linker by Example (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Intro to Purescript
Having worked with functional languages such as Clojure, Haskell and PureScript since 2015, Abby is a software engineer who is discovering how type systems can help to create elegant and robust software.