Tonight is a special edition meetup, where we'll be having an Intro to Purescript session thanks to Abby! Don't miss it!
Abby is a software engineer who’s been working with a mixture of Clojure, Haskell and PureScript over the last 3 years and is currently discovering how Haskell’s type system can help to create elegant and robust software.
Come join us to learn a bit about Purescript and some comparisons to Elm. Beginners welcome!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Headfirst into Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Haskell eXchange 2019 (in London on 10th - 11th October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Intro to Purescript
Having worked with functional languages such as Clojure, Haskell and PureScript since 2015, Abby is a software engineer who is discovering how type systems can help to create elegant and robust software.