Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session, David Laribee and Karl Scotland discuss and share their experience on using kanban.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leading Lasting Learning: Becoming a Lean Enterprise with Strategy Deployment (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Business Agility and Continuous Compliance (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Testing and UB (in London on 21st November 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
David Laribee has trucked in software for over 15 years. He favors collaboration, design thinking, simple, domain-driven design paired with low ceremony process, tools and platforms.
Karl Scotland is a versatile software practitioner with over 15 years of experience covering development, project management, team leadership, coaching and training. For the last 10 years he has been successfully applying Agile methods, and most recently has been a pioneer and advocate of using Kanban Systems for software development. Currently a Lean and Agile Coach with EMC Consulting, Karl has previously championed Agile and Lean Thinking with the BBC and Yahoo!