Robert Hardy will present an introduction to some of the key concepts in statistical inference. Don't miss it!
Learn more about the key concepts in statistical inference like:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in February 2018)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Key Concepts in Statistical Inference
Robert Hardy is a full stack quant, with over 12 years of experience in the front office teams of major financial institutions. He has built professional portfolio management systems entirely from open source components. He experienced an epiphany when he was introduced to TDD, pair programming and Agile methods. Robert talks and blogs on topics related to software and mathematics, and with his diploma in painting and ceramics in hand he claims to even have some level of expertise in the Fine Arts.