Git commits, reviews and the associated downstream CI/CD builds contain precious information that can be harvested and leveraged to speed up the DevOps lifecycle.
See in live demo how to extract in bulk the information from all those events, and leverage them with clear and useful dashboards to analyze where the project is going, who the major contributors and players are and how they work with each other.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 28th - 29th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Gerrit DevOps Analytics
Cesare San Martino has several decades of experience in the industry where he has covered positions in Marketing and Product Management for many large SW vendors. He still consults to large organizations on the topic of Application Security.
Luca Milanesio is the co-founder of GerritForge and has more than 25 years of software development and application lifecycle management experience. He was one of the first contributors to Jenkins CI and maintainer of the Gerrit Code Review Open Source project. He has fueled innovation worldwide in large enterprises by improving their CI/CD pipeline and overall DevOps lifecycle.