Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Aeron was designed to be an understandable messaging system, it was also designed to be fast, very fast.
If the design principles of Aeron were applied to Raft, could you create a high-performance consensus implementation?
Come to this talk if you would like to find out what happened when Aeron met Raft.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The next generation in high-performance messaging (SkillsCast recorded in January 2015)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Demystifying Micro-Frontends (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)