Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Books, conference talks, the internet are all awash with processes that claim to help you solve problems. They document how other people have overcome challenges in a way that makes their approaches accessible to others.
These approaches are not magic formulae. They give you a framework within which to think, but they don’t make thinking unnecessary. The ability to think is your ‘secret sauce’ and you need to start realising that, while experts have valuable things to say, you need to filter their insights through our own experience.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- #NoEstimates does not mean "no estimates (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- What Really Matters (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Track Lead: Every Process Needs Thoughtful Participants
Consultant, coach, trainer, analyst and developer for over 30 years. Seb has been involved in the full development lifecycle with experience that ranges from Architecture to Support, from BASIC to Ruby. He’s a partner in Cucumber Limited, who help teams adopt and refine their agile practices, with a particular focus on collaboration and automated testing.