Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Books, conference talks, the internet are all awash with processes that claim to help you solve problems. They document how other people have overcome challenges in a way that makes their approaches accessible to others.
These approaches are not magic formulae. They give you a framework within which to think, but they don’t make thinking unnecessary. The ability to think is your ‘secret sauce’ and you need to start realising that, while experts have valuable things to say, you need to filter their insights through our own experience.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- #NoEstimates does not mean "no estimates (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Gitte Klitgaard's Whole Team Communication (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Icons - Gotta Catch Em All? - Workshop (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Testing and UB (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Track Lead: Every Process Needs Thoughtful Participants
Consultant, coach, trainer, analyst and developer for over 30 years. Seb has been involved in the full development lifecycle with experience that ranges from Architecture to Support, from BASIC to Ruby. He’s a partner in Cucumber Limited, who help teams adopt and refine their agile practices, with a particular focus on collaboration and automated testing.