Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You’ve all heard about “data-driven organisations”, and you may well know what this means - but why do you care about becoming data-driven in the first place?
In this lighting talk, Tom investigates the underlying motives of a company striving to become data-driven and how these may be translated into more tangible goals.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Infiniteconf Opening and Welcome to Day 2! (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Oops, I DDD it Again (and Again) (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Ethics for Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)