Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Perceived performance is not only about fast page loads and delivering the content as early as possible. It is also about all the interactions happening on an already loaded page. Even some of the most popular UI patterns can be a cause of frustration. Understanding what is happening under the browser’s hood can help you delight users with a smooth experience and avoid potential performance issues.
Anna will demystify the rendering process and look into possible optimisations in order to achieve the best experience after the initial page load.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Fast But not Furious: Debugging User Interaction Performance Issues
Anna works as a Front-end Developer and Designer at Lunar Logic, the no-management company based in Kraków, Poland. She is always trying to find ways to make people fall in love with coding and has a long history of organizing coding workshops for WebMuses and Rails Girls. In her spare time is skateboarding, travelling and reading sci-fi and fantasy books.