This session was not filmed.
Building any production-ready machine learning system is complex. You have to manage services and tools that often don’t play nice with each other. And when they do you have to spend time manually tweaking deployments and hand rolling solutions before a single model can be tested. Worse, these hand-rolled solutions are so tied to your production cluster that it’s impossible to run your code locally making it even harder to spot bugs.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to leverage Kubernetes to deploying complex workloads in the cloud, on bare metal and locally. You’ll learn how Kubernetes provides a fast iteration cycle, flexible scalability, and a lack of boilerplate which makes it ideal for most of the machine learning experiments.
Please install the following software on your computer:
- - Kubectl
- - Docker
- - Bash (please install Cmder if you're on Windows)
- - Git
- - Python 2.7 and pip
- - A text editor such as Atom
You should also create an account on Docker Hub.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Giving Engaging Technical Talks at Conferences and Meetups (in London on 7th - 8th October 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
Workshop: Scaling Machine Learning in the Cloud with Kubernetes
Salman is a Technical Lead at Office for National Statistics.