Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With projects springing up at a dizzying pace, it’s hard not to feel like you’re falling behind the curve, or that you’re somehow not doing cloud native development correctly. Breaking out of this “container shame spiral” can be tough. It starts with being better equipped to evaluate projects and trends, and make better decisions about when is the right time to start adopting a new project. Otherwise, you’re all bound to stay stuck in a spiral of reacting to every new announcement. Guiding you through the last few years of container fervor, Laura will help you understand the current landscape and emerging trends, and introduce you to a framework that will help you make sense of all the rapid innovation happening around you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Scalable and Available Microservices with Docker (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Fast Track to DevOps Fundamentals (in London on 2nd - 3rd September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Getting Into the Zero Downtime Deployment World (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)