Onur will be talking about Docker Container architecture, AWS ECS and will be doing an hands-on-demo how to deploy a .NET Core application with Visual Studio on AWS ECS.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Everything as Code: Creating an application stack from scratch! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Fast Track to AWS Fundamentals (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Busier than Barclaycard on Black Friday (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Deploying .NET Core App to AWS ECS w/ hands-on Demo
Onur Gurdamar is a DevOps Consultant and Software Architect, has involved in development, architecture and deployment of various projects on AWS.