We will explore Agendashift survey as a way of sensing an operation and its agility. Agendashift offers a great set of curated questions and analysis for quick-starting transformation, hearing the voices from the system of work. Mike Burrows, founder of Agendashift, will be introducing us to the survey, how to analyse responses and observed patterns of transformations. This will give a unique insight about the challenges of transformations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Managing change in the 21st century: what we've learned and where we must do better (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Business Agility and Continuous Compliance (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Diversity for Digital – Become the Ambassador of Making a Difference (in London on 21st November 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Agendashift survey as a way of sensing an operation and its agility
Mike is founder of Agendashift and the author of Kanban from the Inside (2014, Blue Hole Press) and Agendashift book. Mike works as a consultant, coach, trainer, and interim manager. Mike created Featureban simulation game and was the originator of Kanban's values model. Former Executive Director and global development manager at a top-tier investment bank, IT Director at a late-stage startup, and 2014 winner of the Brickell Key community contribution award.