Tony’s back at a ridiculous time of his morning in Aus. This time he will be live demoing the KiCad workflow as he designs a Raspberry Pi PCB before our very eyes. Should prove to be very engaging.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Raspiscope (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Mesh Networking on a Shoestring (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
KiCad PCB Design
Tony is a professional electrical engineer and has been applying Raspberry Pi within months of its first release. Since that time Tony has deployed in excess of 60 industrial based system based on a Pi. He has developed several input / output boards for use in electrically harsh environment of industry.