Learn how to create and train a custom visual recognition model using IBM Watson and analyse images in your iOS apps, through CoreML.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Using Kubeflow Pipelines for building machine learning pipelines (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
IBM: Build AI into your app with CoreML and Watson
Alex is a developer at IBM Hursley working on Kitura, a server-side Swift framework. When she's not writing Swift, she likes learning new skills through taking part in hackathons and being an active member of the Hursley community inspiring girls to study STEM subjects.