Learn how to create and train a custom visual recognition model using IBM Watson and analyse images in your iOS apps, through CoreML.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Accessing Snap ML (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Snap Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
IBM: Build AI into your app with CoreML and Watson
Alex is a developer at IBM Hursley working on Kitura, a server-side Swift framework. When she's not writing Swift, she likes learning new skills through taking part in hackathons and being an active member of the Hursley community inspiring girls to study STEM subjects.