Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Dian will share with you the theoretical and practical sides of Massive.js, a Postgres-exclusive data mapper for Node, and how Node applications can get the most out of their data by moving past the conventional wisdom of object-oriented and object-relational approaches to leverage Postgres to the fullest possible extent.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 27th - 28th January 2020)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Database as API with PostgreSQL and Massive.js
Dian never quite set out to make database design and backend development the focus of her career, but found her niche there early on anyway. After having worked on everything from industrial traceability systems to digital marketing platforms, she is presently a site reliability engineer with a meteorological data analytics startup, Understory Weather.