Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many developers have struggled with the burden of designing, building, and running large complex software systems, swearing that – next time, they’ll do it right.
And yet, even with all the alternative frameworks, patterns, and cloud services that have become available over the years, even new systems can’t seem to escape their big ball of mud fate.
But, there is another option available – just as challenging, but with a much brighter future. Organizations that can transform their technology, teams, management, and business will be the ones that own that future.
While there’s no “cookie-cutter” approach to this transformation, Udi has some do’s and don’ts that will keep you from going astray.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Own the Future, NSB-Style (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Keynote: Own the Future
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.