Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
If you wanted to implement the architectural patterns mentioned in Udi’s “Own the future” presentation, you could figure out how to do UI Composition yourself with ASP.NET, how to route and scale commands differently from events using queues like RabbitMQ or SQS, and of course monitor it all in production.
But, in this presentation, you’ll assume you’d rather focus on delivering business value and show you the hands-on programming techniques to do it all, using NServiceBus and the rest of the Particular Service Platform. Whether you’re running on-premises, on AWS, or on Azure – it all just works. For real.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- A special Linuxing In London evening: NVIDIA AI at the Edge (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Own the Future, NSB-Style
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.