London Chaos Engineering Community is back! Russ Miles returns to CodeNode for another event to teach us more about Chaos Engineering. Don't miss it!
Russ Miles, the Geek on a Harley and founder of the London Chaos Engineering community, will share how to, and how not to, get started with chaos engineering in your organisation in his “From Zero to Chaos Engineering” talk.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Chaos and Resilience Engineering Meetup Re-boot (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Software Architecture for Developers Workshop with Robert Smallshire (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Applying Chaos Engineering to build Resilient Serverless Applications (in London on 9th July 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
From Zero to Chaos Engineering
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.