London Chaos Engineering Community is back! Russ Miles returns to CodeNode for another event to teach us more about Chaos Engineering. Don't miss it!
Russ Miles, the Geek on a Harley and founder of the London Chaos Engineering community, will share how to, and how not to, get started with chaos engineering in your organisation in his “From Zero to Chaos Engineering” talk.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 5th - 7th December 2018)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 12th - 14th December 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 27th February - 1st March 2019)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 3rd - 5th June 2019)
- µCon London 2019 - The Microservices Conference (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
From Zero to Chaos Engineering
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.