Najaf Ali from Happy Bear Software tells us how they grew the team at Happy Bear Software. Check it out!
In this talk I'll discuss:
- How working at a given company fits into a developer's career
- Finding candidates
- What to do when people leave your team
Much of how we hire is specific to our business and our goals, but there will hopefully be two or three techniques, practices, or principles that you can apply to your hiring process.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A developers misadventures in business (SkillsCast recorded in January 2017)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- A practical guide for conducting efficient code reviews (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- User-First Internationalisation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)