This session was not filmed.
At this month's WebGL Workshop, we'll be having an AMA with a hands-on look at shaders and PlayCanvas- just in time for the Develop Conference!
What we'll do
Bit of a departure, this one.
We're four years in and it's Carl's Birthday, so he's indulging himself a bit.
Carl'll try to field any WebGL related questions you may have, and take another hands on look at shaders and at PlayCanvas*.
*The Develop conference is just around the corner and I thought it might be fun to check out PlayCanvas's suitability as a Game Jam tool.
What to bring
Bring your laptop with editor of choice.
An unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
Important to know
Fun is encouraged but not compulsory.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Gentler Introduction to Vertex Shaders (in London on 30th July 2019)
- An Introduction to WebGL (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
WebGL AMA (ask me anything), The Book of Shaders and PlayCanvas
Founder of WebGL Workshop, coordinator of the Khronos London Chapter and a self-appointed WebGL evangelist, Carl has over 15 years’ experience as a software engineer and dislikes talking in the third person.