Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
An application ID might define your app among all others, but its signature is what proves and confirms its identity and integrity. From working in distributed teams to fending off fraudulent clones of your application, you eventually come to understand the importance of signatures.
In this talk, Ana will take a deep dive into the Android keystore system, certificates and signatures, and go over key points necessary for any application's long and productive life. Also, she will explore some security tips and tricks that will help ensure your app is safe to use, even if the users are faced with its evil twin.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Safety first - best practices in app security (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 27th - 28th January 2020)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Voyager - DI and The Widget Router (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Sign here, please!
Ana is a software engineer with over 7 years experience in Android. During college she focused on various e-learning projects and plagiarism detection. After getting her Masters degree in CS, she started developing for Android at an Zagreb-based agency, working on various projects in the telecommunication, medical and travel industry. After switching to mobile banking and security, in 2016 she took the role of Technical Manager of Mobile banking. She is currently a Project Manager at Asseco SEE. In addition to coding, she loves organising workshops and working directly with clients, helping to close the gap between the technical and practical in the mobile industry.