Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Let’s face it, you spend a lot of time writing the same code over and over again. Maybe you are using the same pattern in different places.
Maybe you copy&paste some classes and layouts when you create a new Activity using MVP or MVVM. Maybe you “reuse” the same files when you create a new App. What if you could generate that code automatically? Well, you can, and I’m going to show you how by writing your own Android Studio Plugin.
In this talk, you will learn how to create a new Android Studio Plugin, create templates to generate code automatically, write live templates to insert frequently-used constructors in your code and how you can create a brand new full app in minutes putting together feature modules and templates.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- What Really Matters (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)