Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Let’s face it, you spend a lot of time writing the same code over and over again. Maybe you are using the same pattern in different places.
Maybe you copy&paste some classes and layouts when you create a new Activity using MVP or MVVM. Maybe you “reuse” the same files when you create a new App. What if you could generate that code automatically? Well, you can, and I’m going to show you how by writing your own Android Studio Plugin.
In this talk, you will learn how to create a new Android Studio Plugin, create templates to generate code automatically, write live templates to insert frequently-used constructors in your code and how you can create a brand new full app in minutes putting together feature modules and templates.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)