Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Your next mobile app may not be coded traditionally and may be a machine-learned model.
In this session, Laurence Moroney, from the TensorFlow team at Google will show you how to train a model to recognize images that will then be used to feed commands to a mobile app!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands-on with Cloud Functions for Firebase (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- AI Auditing Framework (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- From AVA to SIRI: Gendering of virtual personal assistants & Data Protection by Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)