Eventsourcing is a powerful technique for building complex domain models, but it can be hard to know how to get started. In this introductory talk, we'll build an event-sourced domain model from scratch. Check it out!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Python for Programmers (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Advanced Python (in London on 14th - 15th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Hiring a Personal Investigator for Your App (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Data Transparency on Django with yourData (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Event Sourcing 101
Passionate programmer and reluctant architect, learning to bend with the nature of HTTP. Permanently obsessed with multi-party authentication, service-oriented architectures, and ReST.