Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
One of Kotlin's powers is the ability to easily create Domain Specific Languages which can be used in your application. In this workshop you'll learn the basics of Kotlin functions and see how you can combine a series of features to create DSLs that can be used to represent a variety of things in your apps, ranging from configuration to domain logic.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Refactoring to Functional (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Generating Castles for Minecraft™ using Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)