Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Focus on the user, all else will follow. The splendid user-centric ideology strongly advocated by the Google Design team that - at a glance - makes perfect sense, but take a step back.
What empowers us to classify over a billion users, from varying backgrounds and cultures and upbringings; of different ideologies and visions and ages, as one single user and then go on to design for that user?
While doing so produces a user experience better than most, it is still far from the ideal curve, which can also be achieved by morphosis in design - adapting the user interface and experience in accordance with usage patterns.
This session aims to cover the various techniques and outputs involved in it, allowing apps to provide an experience tailored for its current user, eliminating possible bottlenecks and hurdles along the way.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Keynote by Angela Yu on Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (in London on 25th July 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)