This session was not filmed.
With Kanban and Scrum you visualise your work in progress, with EventStorming you visualise events in the system, In Gemma's previous workshop she visualised User Stories.
Why do you visualise things and how do they help you evolve your work to the next level?
At this Tutorial, you will examine this and try some evolutionary visualisation techniques of your own.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Transforming Legal Recruitment with a Market Knowledge Graph (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Tutorial: Evolution through Visualisation
Software developer, event organiser, Queen Bee of the Manchester Tech scene. Interested in testing, conversations, users and domain. Social creature.