This session was not filmed.
With Kanban and Scrum you visualise your work in progress, with EventStorming you visualise events in the system, In Gemma's previous workshop she visualised User Stories.
Why do you visualise things and how do they help you evolve your work to the next level?
At this Tutorial, you will examine this and try some evolutionary visualisation techniques of your own.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 15th - 16th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Digital Leadership June (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Tutorial: Evolution through Visualisation
Software developer, event organiser, Queen Bee of the Manchester Tech scene. Interested in testing, conversations, users and domain. Social creature.