Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Traditional automated test strategies report on behavioural changes in the functionality of a web application, but what about regressions caused by changes to CSS? Visual Regression Testing (VRT) adds an otherwise missing level of coverage, to help developers improve and refactor CSS and markup. In this Lightning Talk Gideon will introduce the topic of VRT, and then he will share with you a couple of open source projects available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Creating a DevOps culture, whatever that means (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)