Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
LayoutInflater is included in any View-based android app. Come learn about the internals of LayoutInflater, so you will be better prepared next time you are troubleshooting a Layout issue.
The discussion will include:
How Layout XML file become view hierarchies
How LayoutInflaters are used in AppCompat
new AsyncLayoutInflater in v24 of support-v4
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
How LayoutInflater Works
Michael is a Google Developer Expert and a Principal Engineer on the Android team responsible for American Express’ flagship consumer Android apps in the U.S. market. Development on these apps began in 2010. Since joining the company in 2008, Michael has worked on a number initiatives at American Express including analytics, enterprise content management, AmexLabs, iOS apps, international mobile applications, NFC payments, the U.S. homepage and the U.S. online card applications site.