Everyone seems to be talking about Kubernetes with companies seemingly tripping over themselves to support or adopt it. In this talk we'll introduce Kubernetes, discuss the key concepts of the platform, it's high level architecture and how to get a Kubernetes cluster up and running in minutes in Azure. We'll talk about and demo deploying .NET applications to Kubernetes and we'll finish with a discussion of the future where you can deploy both legacy and modern .NET applications to the same platform. If you're interested in Kubernetes and you're not a .NET developer this session still has something for you
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Kubernetes going beyond the basics (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Transforming Legal Recruitment with a Market Knowledge Graph (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Kubernetes, Azure and .NET - What's it all about?
Shahid Iqbal is an independent consultant working with companies to migrate their existing applications to the cloud or build natively for the cloud taking advantage of the latest technologies. Shahid has been a .Net developer/architect for about a decade working on enterprise solutions for a range of small and medium sized companies.