Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There are many testing tools available for Android and selecting the right tool can be confusing including how each tool has its own set of APIs to learn.
Android Jetpack: Test is the official testing library for Android. In this session, Jonathan and Stefan will share a new set of testing APIs that allow developers to write tests of all sizes across different execution environments. These new APIs will make testing easy, reducing the cognitive load for developers and keeping them in the zone while rapidly iterating.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Frictionless Android Testing
Stefan has over 16 years of experience in software development. He holds a master's degree in computer science and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering. Currently, Stefan is the tech lead of Google's internal Android build rules.
Jonathan designs and builds tools to make developers more productive with a focus on testing on the Android platform. Before that he worked on several Android applications such as Google Maps and Google Pay. He has a Masters degree in Computer Science.