Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There are many testing tools available for Android and selecting the right tool can be confusing including how each tool has its own set of APIs to learn.
Android Jetpack: Test is the official testing library for Android. In this session, Jonathan and Stefan will share a new set of testing APIs that allow developers to write tests of all sizes across different execution environments. These new APIs will make testing easy, reducing the cognitive load for developers and keeping them in the zone while rapidly iterating.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 18th - 19th July 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Keynote by Angela Yu on Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (in London on 25th July 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Frictionless Android Testing
Stefan has over 16 years of experience in software development. He holds a master's degree in computer science and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering. Currently, Stefan is the tech lead of Google's internal Android build rules.
Jonathan designs and builds tools to make developers more productive with a focus on testing on the Android platform. Before that he worked on several Android applications such as Google Maps and Google Pay. He has a Masters degree in Computer Science.