SkillsCast coming soon.
Grails, along with its facility to develop test driven, is a killer combination for rapidly developing web applications. In this ZePo (Zero PowerPoint) presentation, Venkat took a test driven approach to developing a small, but, fully functional web application in Grails.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Interview with Venkat Subramaniam and Russell Winder (SkillsCast recorded in December 2009)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 6th - 7th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Diversity for Digital – Become the Ambassador of Making a Difference (in London on 21st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: DevOps Patterns and Antipatterns & Best Practice Application Delivery (in London on 11th December 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Agile Web Development with Grails
Dr. Venkat Subramaniam, founder of Agile Developer, Inc. has trained and mentored thousands of software developers in US, Canada, Europe, and Asia. He helps his clients succeed with Agile Development and various software technologies.