Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Serverless is being talked about as the next big thing, but is it? Should everything be serverless? Are containers still relevant or will they fade into the background as some say? How do the containers and serverless worlds fit together and what will that world look like in the future?
During this session, Paul brings a unique perspective having worked for AWS as a Senior Developer Advocate for Serverless and also having been the CTO of a serverless startup. You will discover how this space is evolving, what the future of both containers and serverless might look like and how that might influence organisations that use them.
If you're a Tech Lead or a CTO looking to understand how cloud technologies are evolving, join in and explore further into what serverless is and how it fits into the wider containers and cloud native space.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Fast Track to DevOps Fundamentals (in London on 2nd - 3rd September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Russ Miles (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Getting Into the Zero Downtime Deployment World (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)